Friday, August 26, 2005

Some idle pics i took last night

There was no dinner so I decided to head to a chinese resturaunt at the mall. First time going that particular one, was pretty cool they had some big ass fish tanks there which was pretty cool, had a nice lil design to it. food was good. later when I got home I helped a friend mount his ps2, xbox and tv to the wall. looks pretty cool. We're supposed to hide the cables with network cable trunking or even pvc but we havent got the stuff as yet the trunking or the pipes.


Man every xbox user should do this, looks cool huh.

He's gonna cry if we have a really strong earth quake right... wrong. we made that frame for the ps2 and xbox ourselves welding plant and steel. firmly attached to the wall with some long as screwes



These fishes where huge man. I'm talking slice em up its time to eat huge.

Of course i touched the tank i couldn't help it it said DONT



I'ld love something like this in my room


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home