Friday, June 09, 2006

Know you worth

Today I got asked a question by a co-worker and I honestly coulnd't answer it.. it was how do your rank you self as a programmer from 1-10, now this is the profession I went into right after college, left and went into a job like 3 months after with ac ompany called cssjamaica for a year and then like 3 months after that I went to the gleaner and have been there for about 6 months now. and after all that I still couldn't look at my progress and growth as a programmer and give a honest number, I honestly dont know, i've been pondering on the question all day, and came up with 7 on the local market. more than a smart typist for sure, but i'm starting to question if i've lost the passion for programming, has it become something that I just use to get by (paycheck).. I dunnoi need to think about this some more apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home