Thursday, September 22, 2005

Damn flash banner and blogger

So I made a lil flash banner with the tutorials I've been doing over the past days. Nothing too complex just a simple text motion tween, you know those cheesy text effects that these companies seem to cant get enough of. Any way I uploaded it to photobucket and embedded the object in the blogger template and set the "value" and the "data" attributes of the object tag.
The anomaly is I see the flash banner when i load my blog others complain that the page doesn't even load. Thinking about it I realized i'm using the latest release of macromedia flash "version 8". could it be that they need to update the shockwave/flash player thats integrated with their browsers?? If thats not the case I really dont know.
As you can see I have reverted to my crappy attempt of making a dropshadow effect similar to that used in the movie "the talented mr ripley". This is only temporary hopefully I can fix the flash banner problem before the week is out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home