Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sony Ericsson new line up

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yet another exclusive of sony's in the pipeline mobile device. If this leaked shot is actually real. then I suppose sony had a successor to the w800 in the works before the actual release of the w800. They called it sony ericsson w900i. There alwasy remains the fact that this screenshot could be some annoying adobe photoshop fanatic trying to be a smart alec.. However from my digging I've found that Sony Ericsson has actually sent very threatening letters to some of the popular sites that hosted this picture. and the other that i posted some times ago the hermione or the p950i, sucessor to the p910i (see here).



Next in the line up is the SE W850.. I have n clue why they'ld be releasing all at the same time.. It has been done before though so I should't be surprised

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sony Ericsson is leaking like the hoover dam would if it broke. I'm not surprised though every thing always find a way to leak out.

update: You guys do see that lil windows button right. I was wondering if my eye was playing tricks on me but it seems its a joint venture with microsoft, So its pushing a version of MS palm os I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home