Monday, October 17, 2005

The new razr: RAZR V3x

The RAZR V3x Equipped with a 2mp camera using mini sd card for storage.. will be a real hit with the fancy phone people.. you know those who love phone for looks and wish it had a dash of functionality behind it... The razr will give them a lil bit.. but nothing much to die for.. the razr is also a utms gsm phone.. as many models coming out today are.. so video calling will be possible if your provider has the infastructure for it.



Motorola apparently realized the error of their ways and made an attempt at correcting it.. larger external display is among one of the correction made.









Airplane mode - more phones are beginning to utilize this wonder full feature. now you dont have to loose your device 100 percent
because you are not premitted to have a call incoming or outgoing.









Memory card slot. - Its about frikkin time.. I dont know how you left that off. I figure if i have a camera phone i should have a memory card slot. end of story. I dont like deleting stuff not because i want to but because I'm out of space.. very annoying.. also with the ability to record videos its was needed. [ yep you could flash your razr to get video recording capability ]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts, a big waste of time and money. Overly hyped, For the "slimmest" fone ever it is actually quite large. Doesnt exactly pack much of a punch, didnt give me any wow factor. Would never waste my money on this ish.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Yep right you are.. thats why i use smart phones.. my favourite phones that I've owned are my nokia ngage, sony ericsson p800 and currently my treo 600.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home