Thursday, November 17, 2005

Shopping for a pda Or a Smart phone scenario

So far I've owned 3 Smartphones Nokia ngage, Sony Erricson p800 and the palm Treo 600 the pest of the three definately was the uiq P800 the treo did wonderful as a pda but failed as a Phone, This is my take on the Whole Smart device issue. I'm thinking; Get a pda with bluetooth and the works [ this def includes Wi. Fi. and when on the road i'll route gprs to the pda via bluetooth on my t610 which i unlocked to both networks so i'll be able to pop my cable and wireless chip in [ affordable gprs ]. Then Get another phone for my digicel chip [ a nokia 1100 a.k.a the flash light ] Will do well for this. And thats it.
The draw back with this plan is I'll Still be using the Palm os which wasn't very fun [ treo experience ] I gotta admit i love symbian, Where palm has power symbian has popularity and growing power. The userbase for palm won't be as large as symbian, And from the looks of it cellphones are the device of the future sony got smart and jumped out of the pda market And pretty soon other companies might follow suit. So in the event that I totally move from the pda route I Think I"m gonna end up with an ngage as a temporary smart phone until i can afford a Sony Erricson P910i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home