Friday, December 09, 2005

Rejoining the workforce

As of monday coming i'll be a contract web developer for the gleaner.. nothing permanent unless i work for it.. which i will. pay isn't much greater than what i was getting at my last place. but its something and at least i wont have to be calling the employer and hoping to get my cheque on the day i should get it or even worse getting it a motnh after it is due.. I really would rather not work than deal with that again. The gleaner is well established and fits in with my long term plans i just gotta make sure i become permanent staff there.
This weekend feels like a school weekend for me cause i gotta be refreshing my self on a few php stuff. like expressions. and i gotta be learning curl which deals with e-commerce and image manipulation with php. so i got some work ccut out for me.. this job sorta makes me feel like i'm back in college again but getting paid to learn. i love it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home