Monday, September 26, 2005

Anime's That I have yet to see

Since watching an anime called Onegai Sensie/Teacher, I've been hooked on that particular genre or type of anime. Its really a chick flick type of thing but It grips you and before you know, your attached to the characters and you cant stop watching.. I know its scary. Genshiken has a similar effect as well.
There are quite a few anime from this genre that I have not seen, Namely,

  • Ichigo 100%
  • Love Hina
  • Sazuka
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Chobits
  • Onegai Twins [ I believe its a continuation of onegai teacher: I must see this, I swear it on my way of the otaku ]
  • I, Me, My Strawberry eggs
Those are all I Can think of at the moment. The most ironic thing about me watching this type of anime or even wanting to watch more is, I laughed at a few friends of mine for watching these, namely blindz and malloc x. I just wanna say. Gomen nasai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home