Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nokia 7380.... what .. is.. this...????

You know what really grinds my gears?? when largescale phone developers like nokia who are the leading developers in the mobile technology field make garbage like this and dump it in the market for people to buy and later say to them selves, "WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE"..

Look at this device above, I really wouldn't call it a phone. whre ar the buttons for me to dail. I know its not a uiq touch screen symbian device as nokia hasn't had this and I'm not so sure ever will. are yout elling me i've gotta scroll on a on screen keypad and depress to get the number i want to dial.. or some other outragous input method.. no thank you nokia. make practical, usable, smart and stylish phones.. quit pushing out garbage like this..

and that people is what really grinds my gears

*you might recognize this grind my gears format of reporting from the popular tv series family guy.. well your wrong its from family guy the movie not the series..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home