Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Qtek 9000 the king of mobile devices


K you wanted the ultimate mobile device. I really feel the Qtek 9000 might be it or at least for now.. Look at that beauty.. my God.. with that tablet like design to it.. swivel it to unveil its full qwerty.. no need for a bluetooth keyboard here guys the full thing is right there smacked into the device. 65k colors was a bit low to me. i was expecting a tft 16m screen. however 65k is workable..
Imagine you can run skype on this baby.. and with all the wifi hotspots popping up around the place, there is no need to worry. That my friend is my next phone for sure.. my purchasing line has always been in a forward movement when it comes to mobile phones, from s60 to uiq and now palm.. next move is pocket pc and its the Qtek 9000, Believe it.

you may also see this phone as the xda, mda or probably pda2k. Different providers will call it a different name. tmobile I belive goes by the name mda.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

t-mo will have it named htc...
this is from you know who

9:47 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

thanks "you know who" lol.. i thought tmobile would have it as mda.. my bad.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home