Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The best birthday ever

you know i think its godsent each year i get a job on my birthday. last year i started at cssjamaica as a web applications developer on my birthday this year i found out i got the job at the gleaner a little later but a few days after my birthday. My first day of work was yesterday the 13th of december. So this morning my dad calls saying he's coming over to look at my cell phone which was giving trouble to see whats up with it and he's bring something my sister bought for me. i'm like yeh and went back to bed.about 7:00 am i get a phone call i'm at the gate. i go outside and bam on the front seat, what do i see. Two special edition anime dvd's Ghost in the shell 2 innocence along with directors cuts and making footage. and Appleseeed limited collectors edition with bonos disc and a lot of extras and a uber cool cover yep i love my onee chan ^_^. My anime collection grows. I got one thing i know i gotta buy as soon as it touches america and thats advent children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home