Saturday, March 11, 2006

Its a Saturday.. And I'm home doing nothing

Been the first in a while that a saturday has caught me home.. but i'm so broke if i head out on the road i run the risk of no return lol. in anyevent it gives me a chance to watch some anime i've been downloading this week namely "shakugan no shana or in english burning eyes of shana".
gonna also do some work on one of the techsyndicate sites and think about my next website idea. yah i wanna have a next website soon, I'm wondering if i should wait until animesynergy is a bit more stable but. i dunno, i might begin it before, even if its still just development phase and hosted in a subdirectory on one of my hostjamaica server packages it doesn't matter, animesynergy is the only child and needs a bro or a sister site so daddy's gonna work on that (how looser like right).

till later Ja mata Ne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home