Friday, March 10, 2006

the young adult and his attempt to be accepted

So you could say that in order for people to be accepted in society. or at least their social circles there's generally some reqiurment one that i've looked at and realized works well for acceptance is the mastery of some skill. "being the best in it" being number 1 of some sort.

like for example a total geek is still respected for the fact that he is the best at math or at school work in general.

the jock kind of kid is respected for his mastery of ball handling, "football skills"

so i sorta looked at it and applied the principle to my self. HOLY SHIT I'M NOT COOL AT ALL AM I. I really cant say I have mastered anything. i'm not number one in anything i just can do a whole lot of stuff,

the things i'm intersted in are technology, programming, anime, reading.

now i'm really not that good of a tech geek, i just know enough about the innards of a computer [ mechanically that is to help my self ]

pragrammer thats where I excell but heavens no i'm not the best, i know peoplethat run circles around me,, ten times around me even.. 1 tahrief hilton is one person in particular i wonder if i can ever walk in the same algorithmic shoes as that kid..

anime - i mean i watch alot but i'm not sure i can say i know enough about it to say i'm the guru of the topic

I read if it intersted me., however there are lots of things i'm interested in have access to the information but when i start readign i loose interested but i'ld finish a dan brown book in like a week.. why beats me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home