Friday, December 30, 2005

Sites up but the forums down

Yep that is the situation. no forum at the moment. I need to raise 160 u.s dollars to get a license to run / operate vbulletin on my site i wanted to use funds earned from ads as i dont have the capital to inject into the site. but i guess i'm gonna have to throw in cash from my own pocket as well. a few members have already made donations toward reviving the forums so far we are at $17.46 (USD) hopefully we can get to 160 before the first week of january is out. Everyone misses the forums. I know i do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's sad man. I returned to Synergy to find that they're down. That was my favourite part of the site too.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

it'll be back soon. they tried to tear us down but we coming back man.. bigger n better than ever.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home