Friday, July 28, 2006

Bored At work

i check my job manager, refreshing on a minutely basis.. nothing.. no job, i already did my latest requests, i'm bored, like seriously bored i wish i had brought my laptop so i could continue with some studies. or bring my lpi book so i could get some studies in.. (i'm on lpi 102 now :D).
There's this chick at work that i'm really feeling i'ld probabably play around with her but she left early today. so i'm all alone bored, nothing to do. boredom sucks

I've been doing alot of work on animesynergy as of late new homepage and forum theme black and gold skin for both, a few new mods to the forums and currently we are revising the rules for the forum (conduct). censorship seems to be one of the things that will be addressed.

usage of the forums has really increased as of lately, way more members online at the same time which sorta meks it more fun to use the forums (more timely response to member posts).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home