Thursday, August 03, 2006

Art or Madness

hmm. art, pioneers of the many artforms, leonardo, donotello, rapheal, michealangelo... sound like ninja turtle to me :p. now i was at a this event my company put on "customer appreciation" and the venue was a meseum. the art that was on display wasn't ne thing that really moved me but the prices sure as hell did... moved me far away from em so no danger would come to them leaving me responsible for ne damages and liable for the cost.

here are a few of the artwork i didn't even touch the pricesheet so i dont remember the prices




all images were taken with qtek 9090 ppc smartphone :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

bw you guys do know what those things are right.. the paintings, there all vaginal paintings, the vulva and someother wierd names. lol

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home