Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good bye Blogger

I've stuck it out with blogger for quite some time now, i mean i love it here, i did a bit of custom work with my blogger template and whatnot and i really just couldn't be bothered to move my blog to my own domain but the time arrived and the deed is done

presenting

http://taylor2nd.animesynergy.com (unvieling)....

yeh i love the theme i chose, nd its pretty unique yknow.. its still in the beginner phase so there's no custom anything at the moment but my FFVII and afro samurai wallpapers

hope yo love it. bye again blogger you served me well, too bad you just wouldn't up your blogging cms a bit, give us some categories and plugins and so on.. come on man. come on.. if you did i probably would still be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home