Monday, September 26, 2005

Macromedia Flash Stick fights

I remember my first time seeing one of these, i was in 4'th form in my days of a young webdeveloper when i had my site at homestead hosting. Xiao's fight was the shitznit I'ld watch em over and over and over. I thought the hype in Macromedia flash made stick fight animations where over but how wrong was I... Very. Check this out stickpage they got the good stuff right here, the animation has stepped up by huge notches, they now have faces, eyes mouth etc, and make great facial expressions and they talk. I'll let you be the judge of it all though. Come back and post a comment on what you thought of em. My favorite was killing spree. that kid is crazy

This one while not really chronologically orderd and seems a bit mixed is hella action check it out: a years progress

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Yah make sure you watch killing spree. that stuff is funny, them kids is crazy man. A years work is good action too.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home