Saturday, October 01, 2005

Here's Tizzle!!!!

Not the proper motion or scenario but you remember that flick with jack Nicholson and he's a murderer of some sort. Killed with an axe, and there is this one memorable scene where he axes the middle of a door open pushes his head through and says something.. I think it was here's Johnny or something like that.. well this is the best I could do..

I was at a hardware store with a friend today. Saw an axe and couldn't help but pick it up and swing it around a bit. [ yah you guesses it I want one ]. I not sure if its a general guy thing or what but I feel like a kid in a toy store when I'm around tools especially huge hardware stores.




Ultimate Spider..... Man

What's up with the excessive spider sightings as of late [ shrugs ]. No clue but they're every where. Saw this lil [well not that little for a spider ] fella at my friends cousin house.





[ pics were taken with p800 cam phone ;) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home