Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Browser wars is on: Firefox is becoming annoying

Firefox the pedigree of all them browser out there right... WRONG. The once champion hound of the pack is now nothing but an old flea bitten, tick infested mutt. Its really getting on my nerves, and what's annoying me more is that this blog that I'm typing right at this exact moment is being done in firefox.
Last night after seeing firefox run up a whopping 90,000k+ worth of my physical memory i decided I needed to address the matter, "the real matter than needs addressing is my physical memory which is only 256mb :(". My move was to install msntoolbar, which offers a tabbed browsing experience in internet explorer.. My response to msn's futile and weak attempt to compete with the fox is. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A JOKE. Internet explorer is more annoying to use in this manner as you have to click a button before you click a link for it to open in a new tab. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT come on bill you've got better developers than that I'm sure.
The new opera is nothing short of annoying. The download manager doesn't work well. It doesn't work well with gmail which is immediately a problem with me it wont be used. The only feature that I love from opera is that full screen browsing. That is really what full screen browsing is supposed to be like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

Yah I have before, And I wasn't impressed, It seems Its a browser by it self, its not Internet Explorer engine really. Didn't really like it over all.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home