Monday, September 26, 2005

Something's always wrong.

Murpheys laws will always prevail no matter what. After watching Final Fantasy VII Advent Children I thought "hmm its time for me to finish up those ff games that are still lingering about unfinished". So about 30 mins ago I took out my playstation 1 2nd edition. dusted it off, unrapped the adapter and rca video jacks. pulled out the final fantasy VII cd case and popped in disk one. and then rummaged through the plastic bag to find nothing else. WHERE ARE MY CONTROLLERS. My piriana game pad I lent out cuase i wasn't using it. but i had the oem ps1 second edition controller as well as the old playstation 1 controller, now I have none. Now i'm just here staring at the console like WTF am i supposed to do... Its just one of those things. somethings always gotta be missing. If its not a credit card its a playstation controller.

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

hmm what do you know. i lent it out.. remembered who i lent it too as well.. guess i'll be picking that up tomorrow

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home