Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Weird things you've heard

I've heard some weird things come up in conversations at times. Generally I let it slide but sometimes the person pushes it and you just gotta call em out on it. You know let em have it and brutally too.

Scenario:

I buy lunch for me and 2 other friends and we're having lunch at the friends house. Some how Fantastic 4 the movie comes up, I started saying they should watch it, one signals that he already has, the other says no. To the one that hasnt seen it I'm like
"yo should dog its great, I'ld put it up there with my fav movies of the summer. Then again probably its because Jessica alba's in there and everybody knows I love that girl,there was a scene with her in her bra and panties, 2 or 3 actually."

The other guy goes
"what about Johnny storm"

The other friend and my self continue on about Jessica alba being a supremely hot girl. The other comes in again

"what about Johnny storm"

So we both pause talking eating and just stare at him. And started with hysterical laughter, I almost choked.. I'm like WTF is this dude saying. I'm talking about one of the hottest piece of ass on the planet and this dude keeps interrupting about Johnny storm. Doesn't he have a clue how odd that seems. We teased him about that for like weeks. It was just weird..

Next Scenario:

I'm at school one day and this dude is yapping about dreamcast having cool games and some weird ones and I'm said
"yah, but I really haven't played any that seemed weird or stupid even."

He goes

"well there is this one that's weird but I like it, Seamen. I love seamen"
WE ALL GET UP AND STARE THINKING WTF IS THIS KID SAYING. He's still there yapping about how seamen is a great blah blah blah apparently not realizing how it sounds. Eventually he saw everybody's facial reaction and thought about it. And put 2 and 2 together and started explaining its a game about some aquatic creatures that had human faces and could talk blah blah blah

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's the funniest sh*t I've ever heard, luckily he explaint what he meant, lol.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want some Dreamcast games!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home