Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Treo Bitches me its lord and ruler once again

Yup the treo has started to act up like a kid who's just going through puberty. It now drops phone calls like bad habbits or bad girlfriends. Doesn't seem to have any good signal reception especially when in closed quarters [indoors] Yup this phone has been giving me a warm time. The fix from what I've been reading and by word of mouth is asimple battery change. sounds odd doesn't it, I've yet to get the schema of how a treo works. what decides signal streth etc.. What I do know however is when the battery is fully charged the probability of me picking up a signal is closer to 1 than when the batter is below half. Therefore there might be some bit of truth to th change battery fix treo reception problems thesis.. I'm gonna look into it some more and if i do decided to get a new battery, I'm going extended life time so i can get say 1 entire day out of the device with constant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home