Saturday, August 05, 2006

Rain Falls and jamaica shuts down

Yesterday friday the 4th of august, I left work at approximately 4:00 pm give about 5 - 10 minutes extra. it was raining, i'm sporting my 2 week old bankrobbers (suade btw), itsl ike dead no so i need new ones but that aside, everywhere you looked there was traffic.
So this hot chick at work is giving me a ride home and we were in traffic for i'ld say at least 2 hours,, stuck no movement kinda traffic it was getting ridiculous, and of course the cops with the blaring sirens all of a sudden ye i wanna do my job and get the the crime scene (there is nothing goin on they just wanna get home). the road was chaos man. immagine if jamaica had real problems like snow what would happen, when like inches of snow is on the road people would justsleep at work cuase it would make no sense trying to get home.

it really grinds my gears this traffic situation.. grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home