Thursday, October 27, 2005

Big Interview Today

Todays the day Interview with the Gleaner Company [ Local news paper ]. I'm being interviewed for the position of a php scripter and mysql database administrator. I really need this so i hope it works out. I also have an interview tomorrow at Interlinc communcations. From what I've heard Interlinc Isn't the place for me though, Small company on a low budget which translates to small salary for me.. I'm gonna go to the interview just for going though.
Wish me luck with the gleaner today. I need to go shave and Make sure I look like A pimp when i get there today.

Edit: didn't make it because of the rain, re-scheduled for monday though.. and I got an interview at interlinc communictions tomorrow.. hmm i'm really gunning for the gleaner though.. large scale operation more secure company while interlinc is very similar to the last job i left. a small scale It company struggling to break into the big leagues and may never get there. It all depends on who offers me the best package though. I'm looking for that decent salary package with lunches included and transportation as well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just tell dem say your know a man name owen. the jedi master send you.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

lol, I did they said I still need to come back on monday with some samples of code I've done and they want me to do learn how to configure oscommerce which is php so i shouldn'thave much problem with it.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe its you need money more than you need them. As long as you confident and they are no hot chicks applying for the job.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

hmm hot chicks definatly serve as fierce competition. hmm i hope there is a hot chick in my department. the girl in the next cubicle, i could probably make a movie of that.. :)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home